REGARDING CLASSROOM BADGE MAKER FOR IPAD AND IPHONE
For privacy, security and confidentiality reasons, Classroom Badge Maker is designed and developed as an offline app.
All data is stored locally in the teacher´s iPad or iPhone to sync data between the owners devices only Apple iCloud is used.
No one else has access to the information stored in the app and no data is transferred anywhere without the user´s explicit request (i.e. sending a report, an e-mail, etc.)
We value your privacy above all. We do not ask for, keep or collect any user credentials.
• THE IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF OUR COMPANY
iDoceo Labs Ltd.
Office 26 4 Spring Bridge Road
London, W5 2AA
• PURPOSES FOR WHICH DATA WILL BE USED
Our company does not have access to, manages, stores or uses any of the data introduced in the Classroom Badge Maker app.
• POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES AND THEIR IDENTITY, AS WELL AS THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THEY ARE ASSIGNED
We do not have access to, manage, handle or keep any of the data inserted in the Classroom Badge Maker
. Additionally, our company does not establish any kind of data transfer with third parties.
• RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE HOLDERS OF THE DATA
Those established between student/legal guardian and their teacher or educational school.
• LOCATION OF DATA AND THEIR CONSERVATION PERIODS
Data is located and stored in the teacher’s iPad , iPhone and in the teachers iCloud. The conservation period is only determined by him and/or his school/college/IT department.
• SECURITY MEASURES PROVIDED BY THE APPLICATION iOS sandboxing.
No other app installed in the iPad or iPhone from third vendors has access to Classroom Badge Maker data
• POSSIBLE ACCESSES THAT THE APP MAKES TO PERSONAL DATA STORED IN THE DEVICE OR ITS SENSORS
The app does not access any sensor or personal data stored in the device without the explicit consent of the teacher.
Any possible data access is completely optional and is not required for the proper operation of the app.